Forest Health, Insect, and Disease Update is a live webinar series provided in partnership with the Pennsylvania Bureau of Forestry, Division of Forest Health. This series is being offered as a replacement to the annual face-to-face spring Briefing. An update will be provided on the status of Pennsylvania’s forest insect and disease problems, and other important forest health information. Designed specifically for forestry and other natural resource management professionals, each session will be recorded and recording links will be distributed to all registrants. It has been submitted for PA pesticide recertification credits (Category and Core) as well as SAF and ISA CEUs.
Pesticide Recertification Credits
For those seeking Professional Development credits:
- Webinars have been submitted for PA Pesticide Recertification, SAF Certified Forester, ISA Certification, and SFI Training Units
- Each webinar has been submitted separately. Registrants will only receive credits for those webinars attended. You do not have to attend all four to receive credits.
- Be sure to register and log in to Zoom using your full name and current email used for the professional organization seeking credits from.
- You must be logged on individually to your own computer or mobile device.
- No pesticide credits will be available for viewing recorded sessions.
When registering be sure to provide the necessary certification numbers, etc., that you wish to receive credits for: Society of American Foresters – Continuing Forestry Education, International Society of Arboriculture – Continuing Education Units, and PA Department of Agriculture – Pesticide Recertification Credits. SFI training units are handled directly by the individual seeking credit.
We hope you can join us!
Registration is required to receive the link to access the webinar.
Registration Deadline: February 22, 2021 11:00 AM
Viewing in Eastern Time